Deciding over breastfeeding vs. bottle feeding is one of the first and most important decisions you have to make for your baby.
Many mothers are aware of the feeding method they want to use. However, even if you are 100% sure that you want to bottle feed your baby we advise you to make a little research and see what others have to say about it.
- When breastfed, the baby drinks high quality milk. That milk which is easily digested and has the right ingredients that are necessary for the baby’s development.
- The milk is always handy, warm at the ideal temperature and sterilized.
- Breastfeeding is the best way to calm your baby when it’s crying.
- It is easier to travel if you are breastfeeding, you don’t have to carry any bottles and worry if the milk is good enough.
- The baby that is breastfed is more protected against various microorganisms that can cause vomiting and diarrhea.
- There is no substitute for colostrum that is produced in the first weeks of breastfeeding. It helps the baby to stay safe from different infections that may occur.
Bottle Feeding Benefits
- Your husband can help feeding the baby, which can be a great advantage for the working mother.
- You have insight on the quantity your baby has eaten. This can be really important since there are lots of mothers who worry if their baby has eaten enough.
- No night feeding and therefore more sleep time for you.
The final thought would be whichever feeding method you chose it will be much better if you add love and care to make it perfect. Do not think of breastfeeding or bottle feeding as of an obligation because your baby can feel that. It is something that you should do with joy and happiness, and you will be rewarded with healthy and happy baby.